Thursday, October 13, 2011

Welcome!

In light of various not-so-awesome things that have happened in my life lately, I am officially checking out of crazy-ville and checking back in to my life goal- being the best supermom that I can. I had a nice might-need-a-liver-transplant-at-22-turns-out-it's-just-gallstones scare last week, have postpartum depression, and currently live in my mother's basement while my fiance (who I don't see as much as I would like to) and I (and by that I mean just him because I do not currently have a job) save up money for a house. My toddler has WAY too much energy and I have WAY too little sleep, so it's time to start kicking butt at supermom-ing again and get things back in to a routine. Oh yeah, and letting you laugh watch along the way. So please get some popcorn, sit back, ignore the kids throwing said popcorn around, and join us.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment