Thursday, October 13, 2011

Apple Painting


I couldn't find my camera, so I had to use my phone... and this is the best picture I got, lol.

We did our apple painting! Calandra had a lot of fun- she had one round apple and one I cut up to be star shaped. I cut the round one sideways so it would have the star in the middle, but she was having fun smearing the apples around and messed up the one that I managed to get to show up, lol, but that's alright. Then she painted on herself. And the pad of construction paper. But not the carpet!

Originally, I was going to put little faces on her little round apple stampings, but she had too much fun smearing everything :)

I am getting ready to start her pre-k lessons at home, and this is something I will definitely have to re-visit for A.

No comments:

Post a Comment